OKC Beautiful Earth Academy
DEADLINE: Monday, September 5, 11:59 p.m.
The OKC Beautiful Earth Academy (formerly known as Teen Board) is a unique opportunity for high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors to connect with the community as well as their environment. We are looking for high school students with a passion for environmental stewardship and Oklahoma City.
The purpose of the OKC Beautiful Earth Academy is to bring a team of high school students together to learn about environmental issues, complete service projects, and make their city a better place.
- Applicant must complete online application by end of day Monday, September 5.
- Applicant must be a sophomore, junior or senior for the 2022-2023 school year and live in OKC or attend a public or private school in the OKC area.
- Participants MUST attend orientation on Monday, September 26 from 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
- Participants may only miss two of the monthly meetings before being asked to resign, if members are 15 minutes or more tardy it will be counted as an absence.
- Participants agree to abide by OKC Beautiful Earth Academy policies and procedures
Questions? Email Natalie Evans at Natalie@OKCBeautiful.com.
Application Due: Monday, September 5
Notification: By Wednesday, September 14
Please complete the application in its entirety and include all attachments. If any questions are unanswered, the application will not be considered. Questions? Email Natalie Evans at Natalie@OKCBeautiful.com.
2022-2023 Teen Board Schedule
Orientation: Monday, September 26, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Monday, October 3, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Monday, November 7, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Monday, December 5, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Monday, January 9, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Monday, February 6, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Monday, March 6, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Monday, April 3, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.
Graduation: Monday, May 1, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m.